TermDB meeting memo
Reorganizing application code
We skipped the Query module this time, and focused on the editors.
Code organisation after refactoring:
risten/termedit/ - terminology editors xxx.xq - common files xslt/ - common xslt files xquery/ - common xquery files css/ - common css files SD-terms/ - editor scripts/processing specific to the SD-terms collection xxx.xq - SD-term files xslt/ - SD-term xslt files xquery/ - SD-term xquery files css/ - SD-term css files, overrides definitions in the common file SD-terms.css propnames/ - editor scripts/processing specific to the propnames collection xxx.xq - propnames files xslt/ - propnames xslt files xquery/ - propnames xquery files css/ - propnames css files dictedit/ - dictionary editors (unspecified for the time being, but generally following the layout of the dictionary eXist collections, and the principles for the term editors above) xxx.xq - common files
- refactor xquery code (Tomi)
- refactor XSLT code (Saara)
- try to solve the parallel editing bug (Sjur)
- CSS refactoring (Børre)
- rewrite the editor front page, such that it only contains a collection selector (listing
NB!!! Please ASK if you don't understand the code!!!
- agree on a standard HTML (final form - variations in presentation moved to CSS,
- agree on a standard basic XML structure for all term collections
- define the basic queries we want to perform