This is the start page for the technical documentation of Giellatekno and Divvun. It is written mainly for ourselves, and now and then quite internal, but we try to make it understandable for others as well. Have a look!
- For linguists and programmers: What is this?
- Getting started with Divvun & Giellatekno development
- A list of our documentation pages for different projects
- Don't Panic! -- a page containing commands you need in case of a crisis (mostly for project workers)
- Our source code -- all files
- How to dump xml from termwiki and convert & store it in satni/exist.
Remember that you may also use the search function in the upper right corner of this page.