Proofing Tools Technical Documentation
Proofing-related projects spring 2013
Speller to application
Documentation for turning your morphological analyser into a speller for LibreOffice on your own machine can be found on the Using Voikko with Hfst page
- Test data: we are marking up gold-standard documents with a relatively simple, plain-text error markup. There are separate documents for each of the languages we have gold-standard documents for:
- The test data is converted to xml and is stored in $GTFREE/stable/goldstandard/converted/ when proofread and checked, before that in $GTFREE/prestable/goldstandard/converted/
- You run a speller test using the following command:
- new infra: cd $GTBIG/prooftesting && ./autogen.sh && ./configure && make - to run all tests for all languages, cd into one of the language subdirs and ./autogen.sh && ./configure && make to run the tests for just one language. After ./configure, you can even cd into one of the speller tool dirs, and run make there, to run the tests for one speller only.
- old infra: cd $GTHOME/gt && make GTLANG=sma TESTTOOL=pl correct-test
- We also have a plan for creating Unit Tests for the PLX conversion used to build our MS Office tools
This page has a list of free and commercial spellers for other Nordic languages.
Husnpell conversion meetings 2013: 12.2 ,
Meetings 2012: 2.3 , 2.4 , 19.4 , 15.5 , 23.8 , 27.9 , 30.10, 31.10, 01.11, 02.11, 05.11, 06.11, 07.11, 08.11, 09.11, 15.11, 19.11, 20.11, 21.11, 22.11, 26.11, 27.11, 29.11, 30.11, 3.12, 4.12, 6.12, 10.12, 11.12, 12.12, 13.12, 14.12, 17.12, 18.12, 19.12, 20.12, 21.12,
by Sjur N. Moshagen