Meeting with Polderland 5.12.2006
- Peter Beinema
- Sjur Moshagen
- since last time
- questions and answers
Since last time
- Spelling alphas ready to be sent (North S + Lule S., tested)
- Hyphenation alpha: ready to be sent (North S.), except for pattern file;
- North Sami pattern file is currently being generated.
- new version of mklex is in the works, it can handle far larger data sets
PLX data conversion:
- hyphenation and default compounding now included
- all open POSes ok (nouns, proper nouns, verbs, adjectives (not yet tested))
Next is to add the closed POSes, and then look into derivations, and compound
We also corrected a few normativity issues.
There has been some delays with the hyphenation fallback code, but it should now
PLX format from Divvun not yet tested, needs to be to find possible issues with
Next Tuesday (12.12.) at the usual time.
- continue to improve hyphenation (Sjur and Thomas)
- make complete PLX data set (Tomi)
- get language codes to work with Mac Office 2004 (and check MacOffice 2007)
- deliver Alpha versions (Polderland) including mklex + hyphen script
- try to find proper compiler version for Adobe Indesign (old version will
- prepare (localisation of) installation packages for the Beta version