Meeting with Polderland 27.11.2008
- Peter Beinema
- Sjur Moshagen
- Since last time
- Bug status
- Priority list
- Next meeting
Since last time
- situation mostly unchanged due to work on project that suddenly popped up
& ilness Frank
- InDesign Windows: completed except for removing trace code & final drop
- work on PackageMaker stuff started
- more linguistic bugs fixed, still some to go
- South Sámi offer request sent out
- working on a cost estimate for speech synthesis
- 645 is ok in command line hyphenator, and not reproducible in ID with the
latest lexicon - fixed.
||borgguhan-gihppagis gets the hyphen on the next line - very probably fixed in previous version. Confirmation with last version pending.
To be solved/investigated by Divvun
||other hyphenator bugs. PB: not as much incorrect as well as weird-looking.
||Word (prefix) with hyphen is rejected - and suggested
||UPPERCASE-typos only get acronym-suggestions: VARI -> no sugg, vARI -> VÁRI as sugg; consequence of the sugg. mechanism, unresolvable
||consonant doubling => actual problem is suggestions with hyphens (split compound type); these can be blocked as suggestions, and thus be removed (they would still be recognised, though)
Under investigation by Polderland
||Discretionary/soft hyphen not respected - repaired, repaired code to be dropped
- to be supplied before 2008-12-12 - Installer for Microsoft Office 2008 / Mac
- InDesign proofing tools for Windows - almost completed
Next meeting (2.12.) at 10.00 Dutch/Norwegian time.