Meeting with Polderland 20.1.2009
- Peter Beinema
- Sjur Moshagen
- Since last time
- Bug status
- Priority list
- Next meeting
Since last time
- InDesign Windows/Mac (Mac: bugfix release): dropped. Installers wil follow.
- South Sami: waiting for sample text in Norwegian explaining how we torture
- bugs: working on them.
- started preparations for InDesign CS4
- M&S answer received - we have some questions, will probably formulate them in
- South Sámi offer: pause during Christmas -> legal clarifications sent to the
Nothing new since last time.
To be solved/investigated by Divvun
|621||xxx||other hyphenator bugs. PB: not as much incorrect as well as weird-looking.|
|630||xxx||Word (prefix) with hyphen is rejected - and suggested|
|652||xxx||UPPERCASE-typos only get acronym-suggestions: VARI -> no sugg, vARI -> VÁRI as sugg; consequence of the sugg. mechanism, unresolvable|
|581||xxx||consonant doubling => actual problem is suggestions with hyphens (split compound type); these can be blocked as suggestions, and thus be removed (they would still be recognised, though)|
|670||xxx||REGRESSION: hard hyphen replaced with soft, see latest test results - since this was fixed earlier, and the hyphenation binary has not changed since then, we should investigate this first to see if we produce illegal PLX entries.|
Under investigation by Polderland
|595||xxx||problem with prefix containing hyphens|
|603||xxx||suffix is accepted in the middle of a word|
|613||xxx||speller does not accept 'Ga' tagged word as 2nd part|
|670||xxx||Hard hyphen replaced by soft hyphen. Regression? Check for v. 1.1|
|679||xxx||Discretionary/soft hyphen not respected - repaired, repaired code to be dropped|
- drop InDesign Mac update + Windows version
- installers for InDesign (CS3 & CS4, Mac + Win)
Next meeting (Tue 27.1.) at 10.00 Dutch/Norwegian time.