Meeting with Polderland 9.1.2007
- Peter Beinema
- Sjur Moshagen
- since last time
- questions and answers
Since last time
- windows spellers + hyphenator sent
- no response from MS on language codes for Mac yet, will poll them again
- mklex: split data into pieces internally, then combine results
Our programmer is on sick leave, thus no progress in PLX conversion work lately.
There is presently a mismatch between the speller and the hyphenator, causing
The big lexicon file (25+ Gb) contains large portions of words starting with:
- - (hyphen; 0x2d) (3 Gb)
- e (0x65; 8 Gb)
Could it be earon– or something similar?
There has been some press coverage of the Sámi project at Polderland in the
Next Tuesday (16.1.) at the usual time.
- check if North Sámi hyphenation can be disabled when processing Lule Sámi (PLD)
- make complete PLX data set (Tomi)
- get language codes to work with Mac Office 2004 (and check MacOffice 2007)
- deliver mklex + hyphen script
- try to find proper compiler version for Adobe Indesign (old version will
- try to get an answer to the language codes in MS Office for Mac question from
- investigate the initial "e" group of words (8 Gb)